The Award-Winning P.I. Bar and Grill
Chosen in 1923 to host Augusta's welcoming banquet for President Warren G. Harding, The Partridge Inn boasts a long legacy of culinary excellence. Savor this outstanding tradition for yourself at our onsite restaurant, the newly refurbished P.I. Bar and Grill. Redesigned with vibrant colors and sophisticated style, The P.I. Bar and Grill showcases innovative, contemporary Southern cuisine, with dishes ranging from creative small plates to decadent entrees and desserts. On Sundays, you can sit down to our famous “Best of Augusta” Sunday brunch, a local favorite featuring Prime Rib, Shrimp and Grits, and one of the most bountiful dessert tables you’ll ever see. Rediscover the old charm and new style of this exquisite restaurant, now open at our luxurious historic hotel.
- The P.I. Bar and Grill: Wines by the glass, cool cocktails, casual dining, weekend entertainment and special events.
- Live Entertainment (No Cover): Live Jazz Friday - from 9pm to 12:30am & Live Band Saturday – from 9:30pm to 1:00am
- Affordable Lunch Buffet: Come to The P.I. Bar and Grill and enjoy a delicious and affordable lunch every day Monday through Friday. Featured items include Steve’s Southern Fried Chicken and other Southern favorites changing daily.
- Wine Down Wednesday: Come join us every Wednesday night for 50% off selected bottles of house wine starting at 5pm. Also, try our new late night bar menu.
- Augusta’s Best Sunday Brunch (click here) : Every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.. Children 5 and under eat for free. Featuring an omelet station, tantalizing seafood, delectable entrées, side dishes and salads. Live entertainment.
Celebrate the splendor of the Old South at The Partridge Inn - a full-service hotel that has defined excellence in Augusta since 1892. Nestled in the heart of the historic Summerville district, this newly renovated landmark features luxurious accommodations, elegant event venues, and more than a quarter mile of verandahs and balconies wrapping around the hotel.