Weddings & Events
A Dazzling Departure From Standard Augusta Wedding & Event Sites
Although The Partridge Inn has hosted presidents and international dignitaries for more than a century, our most rewarding and enriching affairs have been guests' engagements, weddings, and other special celebrations. And while each event is unique, they all share one common feature - our rich sense of tradition and elegance. Choose from a diverse host of venues at our newly refurbished Augusta wedding location -- from the richly paneled Waller Room to the lavish Morris Partridge Ballroom, site of the 1923 Presidential Banquet for Warren Harding. Reunite with old friends during cocktails in the courtyard or on one of our shaded verandahs. An inspiring retreat for unforgettable celebrations, this full-service Augusta Georgia wedding site features an array of venues that includes:
- More than 10,000 square feet of function space, accommodating up to 500, offering the greatest variety of function rooms in the region
- Courtyard 10, private outside Charleston Style courtyard; perfect intimate receptions or rehearsal dinners of 40 guests
- Magnolia Room, ideal for showers, brunches, luncheons, rehearsal dinners or receptions of up to 50 guests
- Morris Partridge Ballroom, with over 2,400 square feet, is the spectacular site of the 1923 Presidential Banquet held for Warren G. Harding. Features indoor and outdoor space for elegant events of up to 150 guests for a sit down dinner or 250 guests reception style.
- Richmond Room, perfect for receptions and dinners for up to 60 guests
- Penthouse, our rooftop gem, featuring sweeping views of the city for up to 125 guests reception style
- Summerville Room, our newly remodeled room, perfect for receptions and rehearsal dinners of up to 80 guests
- Champions Suite, our "mini-ballroom", featuring an outdoor verandah and fireplace for intimate events of no more than 50 guests
- The Second Floor, includes The Grand Ballroom, The P.I Bar & Grill, The Champion Suite and the quarter mile of wrap around verandahs. Perfect for a grand wedding ceremony or reception accomodating up to 500.
Impeccable Services At Our Augusta Georgia Wedding Location
A beloved choice among Augusta Georgia wedding reception locations, we complement our elegant setting with a flawless level of service. From intimate, candlelit affairs for 10 to breathtaking celebrations for 500, we approach your special day with a sharp eye for detail. Allow our professional staff to see to everything - from vivid flower arrangements and ice sculptures to colored tablecloths and specialized lighting arrays. Visit with our executive chef to design a creative menu reflecting your personal style. Consult our knowledgeable concierge for restaurant recommendations or directions to the best nightspots. And before you return home, savor our famous Sunday brunch at The P.I. Bar and Grill named "Augusta's Best" for over 14 consecutive years. Other services at our distinguished Augusta Georgia wedding facilities include:
- Dedicated concierge, to recommend local attractions, arrange historic tours, and obtain theater and concert tickets
- Expert event planners, helping you create memorable receptions and social affairs
- Award-winning catering and cuisine, named "Augusta's Best Brunch" and "Augusta's Best Outdoor Dining"
- Audiovisual equipment, for rousing speeches and photo montages
- For transportation needs, please contact the hotel.
Celebrate the splendor of the Old South at The Partridge Inn - a full-service hotel that has defined excellence in Augusta since 1892. Nestled in the heart of the historic Summerville district, this newly renovated landmark features luxurious accommodations, elegant event venues, and more than a quarter mile of verandahs and balconies wrapping around the hotel.